There are many strange scientific facts that can surprise,
Which brings many people to study and research it to make sure it is correct,
and some may think that the field of science is one of the rigid fields,
However, many discoveries and inventions show that there is a lot of real fun in this area,
and in this article we will present some strange scientific facts to you.
Strange scientific facts
– Looking at the moon, the image that a person sees is an image of its radiation emitted one second and a third of the time,
As for the rays emitted by the stars, they are years, hundreds or thousands of years from their emission.
The stars you are looking at may have disappeared, died, or been transformed into another body.
– Interference on the TV screen occurs when a specific channel is captured,
due to the influence of radio rays that remained after the ancient cosmic explosion.
strange scientific facts
Human Facts :
– Nightmares are more likely to be seen in a dream, while sleeping in a cold place,
In addition, people who sleep on their backs are ten times more likely to have nightmares than people who sleep on one side.
– Lack of sleep affects a person, making them laugh hysterically about things that may seem natural, and does not call for laughter at all.
– Women have a higher taste than men, especially in food and drink.
– The eye expands by about 45% when a person looks at something that makes them happy and happy.
There is enough iron in the human body to make a nail about 7.5 cm long.
– Apples outnumber coffee, making a person more able to wake up and concentrate.
– Sneezing can force a rib to break, just like a person cannot sneeze with their eyes open, and if it does, they will explode,
Sneezing can cause a blood vessel to burst in the head or neck,
and therefore death, if the person tries to suppress sneezing.
– The smell of fuel affects the pleasure center in the mind, which is why some people are attracted to the smell of fuel.
– The distance that the average person travels during their lifetime is around five cycles around the planet,
When a relatively active person takes about 7,500 steps per day, and this rate is maintained until the age of 80,
He will have walked approximately 216 million steps in his life, while the average person travels approximately 110,000 miles,
and this distance is equivalent to traveling five laps around the earth.
Facts about animals :
– The dog’s fingerprint is in his nose because it is used to identify him, just as a human fingerprint is used in humans.
– Crows can remember the faces of people who mistreat them, even after a long period of time