Welcome to www.flamebuzz.com. By using this website, you agree to be bound and to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Please read these provisions carefully. If you do not accept these provisions, you should not see the information on the site.
1. Acceptance of the Contract: You agree to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Contract (the “Contract”) in relation to the Subject’s Website www.flamebuzz.com (the “Website”). This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you and cancels all previous agreements, warranties and any prior agreement regarding the site or the content or services provided by or through the site and the subject of this agreement. This agreement may be changed from time to time by us without notice. The most recent version of this agreement will be published on the site and you must read it before using the site.
2. Copyright: The content, organization, design, assembly, magnetic translation, digital dialogues and all other questions related to the site (if any) are protected by applicable copyright laws , trademarks and other property rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property laws). Any copy, distribution or publication by you of any of the above for any part of the site, except as permitted by clause IV below, is prohibited. You have no ownership rights to any content, document or material displayed on the site, and the publication of information or documents via the site is not considered a waiver of website rights for any rights related to these information or materials.
3. Trademarks: Flamebuzz and others are trademarks or registered and owned by Flamebuzz Limited.
4. The limited right of use: The revision, printing or downloading of any content, graphic or model from the site authorizes you only with a limited and non-exclusive license to use and exclusively for your personal use and use fair for non-profit educational purposes and not for republication, distribution, reference, sublicense, sale or preparation of Derivative Works or any other use. No part of any content, model or document may be reproduced in any form whatsoever or included in an electronic or mechanical information retrieval system, except for personal use (except for the purpose of sale or redistribution) .
5. Modification, deletion and modification: We reserve the right and the sole will to modify or delete any document, information or any other content appearing on the site.
6. Acknowledgment of responsibility: You acknowledge your entire legal responsibility for the accuracy of the documents, information, data and / or images that you download and / or publish on the site, because you acknowledge that these documents and / or information and / or data and / or images do not infringe or violate the property rights of third parties, and you also acknowledge that we are not responsible for the item being original, transmitted or copied for a third party, or that the article has been attributed to a non-writer and bears full responsibility towards us and towards third parties due to your non-compliance with this clause and our consent When publishing any material, information, data and / or images that you download and / or publish on the Moi site in any way that bears any responsibility arising from them.
7. Deletion and compensation: flamebuzz has the right to publish and / or delete any material, comment or image which does not respect the terms of this agreement or does not correspond to the policy of the site because we have the right to cancel the recording (if any) that you agree to indemnify and defend us and decline our liability, our partners, our lawyers and our employees And our allies (collectively called “combined parties”) from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in connection with your violation of the provisions of this agreement or your use of the site.
8. Non-transferability: Your right to use the site and any password granted to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
9. Disclaimer and Limits: The information provided through the site is provided “as is” and all warranties, express or implied, are considered void (including, without limitation, the waiver of any warranty implicit suitability for a specific use). Information and services may contain electronic worms, errors, problems or other problems that may limit their effectiveness. We or the affiliated parties are in no way responsible for your use of the information or services. In particular and not exclusively, we or the affiliated parties assume no responsibility for any direct, indirect, accidental or consequential damage (including damage resulting from loss of work, loss of profit, litigation , etc.), whether the result of a breach of contract or a breach of guarantees or damage (including negligence and default) and others, even if we are aware of the possibility of damage. The denial of responsibility for the damage stipulated above is a major element of the agreement between us. The service or information will not be provided without being bound by the limits of liability mentioned above. Any information, whether obtained in writing or orally via the website, does not constitute any guarantee, guarantee or commitment, except if expressly provided for in this agreement. Any liability for any damage caused by viruses contained in the electronic file containing the form or document is void. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damage of any kind whatsoever resulting from your use or your inability to use the site.
11. Third-party services: We may authorize access to or advertise the commercial sites of other parties (“merchants”) through which you can purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we cannot manage or control the products or services offered by the merchants. Merchants are responsible for all functionality of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. You acknowledge that we are not the one who manages or controls the products or services provided by the merchants, and you acknowledge that your use of the merchant sites is at your own risk without any guarantee of any kind whatsoever on our part, that ” whether express or implied or other guarantees, including guarantees related to property or convenience. For a specific purpose, commercial validity or non-infringement. We will not be liable for damage caused by the agreement you enter into with merchants under any circumstances or for any information that appears on the merchant’s website or any other site linked to our site.
13. Links to other websites: The site contains other links, but we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any linked site or the opinions expressed on these sites because we do not check or verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in these sites. The inclusion of a link to a site on our site does not imply our approval or our approval of what is indicated there. If you leave our site and connect to a linked site, you do so at your own risk.
14. Copyright and Copyright Agents: We respect the intellectual property of others and ask you to do so as well. If you believe that a work belonging to you has been copied in a way that could infringe copyright, please provide the following information: a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the original copyright owner with respect to the benefits of copyright. B. A description of the work that you claim has been violated. C. A description of the allegedly offending party and its location on the site. D. Your address, telephone number and e-mail address. C. A declaration from you that you believe in good faith that the use in question is not authorized by the right holder, his representative or the law. H. A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the above notice is accurate and that you are the owner.
15. Information and press releases: The site contains information and press releases. As we believe that this information is correct at the time it is published and prepared, we do not assume any responsibility or obligation to update this information or any press release. Information about other companies should not be relied on in press releases, or treated as information certified by us.
16. Cookies policy and Google Analytics: The site uses its own cookies and similar techniques to store certain information, track data, the number of visitors and their information, in addition to using cookies for third parties such as advertisers or advertising agencies that place ads on the site. The site also contains certain components sent by Google Analytics, which is a service for analyzing the extent of the Web congestion provided by Google in this case too, these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies) Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze information about how the site is used. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which it processes for the purpose of sending a report to the site.